Class 9 math’s
for some reason is called the basic foundation to the next big thing, which is the 10th board exam. Every concept and each topic learned during the 9th class math is important as these are the same content that evolves and gets challenging in the 10th boards. Parents find it difficult and strenuous to help their kids stay focused on this subject and this, especially for working parents, is a huge nightmare.
- Only one term (which isn’t really a chain) then we call it a “monomial” because the prefix “mono” means “one”.
- Two terms, then we call it a “binomial” because the prefix “bi” means “two”,
- Three terms, then we call it a “trinomial” since the prefix “tri” means “three”.
- Beyond three terms, we usually just say “polynomial” since “poly” means “many”, and in fact, it’s common to simply use the term “polynomial” even when there are just 2 or 3 terms.
- A point is that which has no part.
- A line is a breadth less length.
- The end of the line are points.
- The edges of a surface are the line.
- A surface is that which has a length and breadth only.
- A straight line is a line which lies evenly with the point on itself.
- A plane surface is a surface which lies evenly with the straight line on itself.
- with assumptions which were made strictly on the basis of geometry and
- where the assumptions were based on in general mathematics and not specifically based on geometry.
- Right angles,
- Acute angles,
- Obtuse angles.
- Right Triangle
- Acute Triangle
- Obtuse Triangle