Ever heard of the law of motion, the law of relativity or the Doppler Effect? Ok, this one here is about the law of attraction? Yup, you heard us right! Imagine having a
to help you explore the different interesting theories that science has introduced to us to date.
characterizes Science as the way toward watching and scrutinizing our general surroundings. The term science itself originates from a Latin word that implies learning. The names of many branches of science end with ology, which means “study of” in Greek.
talks about Scientific methods that are used to gain new knowledge, the scientific method consists of asking a question and proposing a possible solution called a hypothesis. Testing the hypothesis through a series of experiments, examining the results of the experiments to see if the hypothesis has been supported or refuted and then proposing a new question or a new hypothesis.
- Classical physics
- Quantum physics and
- First, we have Fermions.
- Six types of Quarks
- Six types of Leptons
- Four types of Gauge Bosons and
- One Scalar boson.
- Gluons obviously make glue
- Photons make photon Cannons,
- Electrons make electricity.
- The Muon is basically Electrons overweight and unstable counterpart.
- The Tau is basically the Electrons super-ultra-overweight counterpart. It is also really suicidal and doesn’t like to live for a long time, the longest it has been recorded to live is just 0.00000000000003 seconds.
- Electron neutrino, Muon neutrino, and Tau neutrino-like to pass through everything without interfering with anything.
- Z Boson and W Boson are just boring.
- The entire Quarks makes up protons and neutrons.
- The Higgs Boson just makes you fat.
- Inside Cell
- Pre-historic study