Biology is the subject that studies life in all its forms and
will help you to thrive. The most basic unit and the foundation of all life is the cell. They’re incredibly complicated molecular factories and cellular biology studies the structure and functions of the many different things inside a cell. Cells were evolving for over 3 billion years until multicellular animals appeared. That’s over two-thirds of the age of the earth! So, no wonder they’re so complicated.
teaches you Molecular biology which investigates the insides of cells and studies how the different systems work with each other on a molecular basis. It looks at DNA, RNA, amino acids and the creation of proteins, how they interact with each other and what effects these interactions.
- autoimmunity where your immune system attacks your own body
- to wider conditions like cancer many other illnesses.
- the Anatomy of the brain
- the physiology of neurons as well as
- molecular biology and
- biochemistry of the brain.
- how animals compete or cooperate with each other and
- how many kinds of plants and animals inhabit in the same environment.