Semantic processing is a breakthrough technology that facilitates the understanding of the meaning and the context of any word both in our professional and daily lives.Semantic processing relates and links the words we hear or the text we see to other similar words with relevant meanings. Generally, when a word is thought about, it is remembered in a context mentally that relates a deeper processing.
Natural language processing, also known as NLP is the ability to understand human speech or text by the computer application as it is being spoken. NLP helps artificial intelligence (AI) programs to receive and analyze conversational data, it further breaks down the syntax to comprehend the input’s meaning, and it then gradually determines the appropriate action and finally responds in a colloquial manner.
Let’s discuss in depth the merits and demerits of NLP –
The Pain Points
- The basic problems faced by the students and the parents are about making a choice to buy e-learning content. At present, there is not much choice to buy such digital content based on the requirement of the learner. The student has to either purchase all the subject like Physics for example, all the content at once or not buy any at all. With PiRuby, you can focus on any concept in any page of your textbook and get the relevant e-learning content on-demand.
- Remember the good old days where you had to spin the books upside down while searching a specific definition or topic? Yes, the search back then was manual and very time consuming.Though technology like the search engine’s today, has brought in the great ability to search volumes of content, and consequently has not brought in the ability to show appropriate content for a particular class or grade of student. With PiRuby in the light, it helps any user to instantly access any content that is appropriate to their grade syllabus.
- The e-learning portals often manually categorize content based on the syllabi and chapters. we refer to in the current period lack the option to explore different content based search. They only have static content with a very limited set of teachers and with tailor made content just to help the student clear the exams. We at PiRuby our content database(s) constantly updated on a regular basis and has large roots, this makes learning more open and powerful for the students to discover and explore different subjects.
- Isn’t it boring to stare at the textbooks all day long? Wouldn’t it be great if we could augment it in a more interactive way while watching it in the form of videos and other visual tips? PiRuby consists of many videos covering numerous topics for all classes. This is a great aid to students as well as teachers to create a radically new learning environment overall.
- PiRuby is a coming to age application that is completely furnished by concept-based learning which is in high demand. This tool will help retrieve all forms of information (video, theory, applications) for the specific concept in a query, making the search a completely hassle-free function.
- Users get an option to create a mind map or let the algorithm create brief pointers pertaining to the specific concept for better recollection. PiRuby allows the students to learn the concept and jot it down in the form of a mind map so as to break down their understanding (answers) in simpler terms to register stronger memory about their discovery.
- With PiRuby, students can collect all content pertaining to those concepts in the Library for revision, storage, and learning. In case you come across the answer you were searching as you wish to learn and practice the same multiple times, then all you have to do is to save the topic in your history (storage). Doing this, you can go back to the same topics again and revise before giving your test or exam.
Interesting, isn’t it? Why not visit us back for some more high Intel education articles on www.piruby.com